[TxMt] Does TextMate recognize TeXShop command lines?

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Thu Apr 21 14:31:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

being new to this list, let me introduce me: I’m doing professional (La)TeX typesetting and LaTeX programming, mostly for educational and/or scientific publishers.

I’m also quite new to Textmate (TM).  I came across TM looking for a replacement for my long-time editor AlphaX (that I used from the days it was named Alpha 6 and run on Classic -- more than 15 years by now), registering almost instantly as TM seemed to suite all my needs.  But …

I'm using also TeXShop (TS) which AlphaX run directly to do the TeX thing; so, one could determine TS’s actions by including a shebang-like line in the first line of the input, e.g.,
---
%!TEX TS-program = pdflatexmk
---
This would cause TS to use latexmk and pdflatex to typeset the document.

So, at last, the question: is there a way to get TM to use this (maybe by running TS instead of the TeX binaries directly) or is there something similar in TM?

… with regards from Ladenburg:

-MWL-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig, Nadlerstr. 6, D-68526 Ladenburg, Germany
Professional TeXing, TeXnical counselling, and TeX hacking