[TxMt] How to execute all lines before the cursor position?

Marius Hofert m_hofert at web.de
Wed Apr 20 06:18:01 UTC 2011

Dear textmate-experts,

I use textmate to program in the statistical software R. To execute an R script, I typically first select the lines and then use "Apple-key + R" which launches "Send Selection/Document to ... R.app". In order to execute all lines before the current cursor position, I also first select all lines (with "Apple-key + shirt + up"). But that shifts the view to the top of the document, which is a bit tedious. Is there a simple way to tell textmate to execute all lines before the current cursor position?

Cheers,

Marius