[TxMt] Re: Tool to Synchronize TextMate with Dropbox

Chris Sweet maine.ale at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 22:56:00 UTC 2011

John Vilsack <john.vilsack at ...> writes:
> Please let me know if anyone finds this useful!

Hi John,

I tried installing SyncMate but when I clicked the
"Save to Dropbox" button I got the following
error:

"rsync: link_stat "/Users/((home directory redacted))/Library/
Preferences/com.macromates.textmate.getbundles.plist"
failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync error: somefiles could not be transferred (code 23) at
/SourceCache/rsynch-40/rsynch/main.c (992) [sender=2.6.9]"

Can you tell what went wrong? Can I fix it with a quick AppleScript edit?

Thanks!

Chris