[TxMt] Re: Documentation for Word (Objective-C)

Tue Apr 5 19:07:01 UTC 2011

On Apr 5, 2011, at 4:54 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 4 Apr 2011, at 20:32, Rob McBroom wrote:
>
>> This seems to be quite a moving target. Based on past solutions, I was able to dig in figure out why this was broken (again) […] Anyone else run into this?
>
> Is this 10.7 / Xcode 4?

Should have mentioned that, sorry. No, it’s 10.6.7 with Xcode 3.2.4. Does this mean I’ve done something weird and you’re going to ask me what? Because I don’t know. :) I recall clicking “Get” to install the docs locally at one point, but this could also be affected by a checkbox during installation I suppose.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>