[TxMt] ctags

Greg S help at ratesnl.com
Sat Apr 2 23:53:21 UTC 2011

I've installed Gerd Knops' ctag program, it seems to identify the tag correctly, but when it brings up the file, it uses a private temp directory instead of the current working directory where the project resides. The file it brings up is blank. In addition I get the error below:

Use of uninitialized value $lno in pattern match (m//) at /Users/user/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles/CTags.tmbundle/Support/bin/tmctags line 252. Use of uninitialized value $filename in concatenation (.) or string at /Users/user/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles/CTags.tmbundle/Support/bin/tmctags line 268. Use of uninitialized value $path in concatenation (.) or string at /Users/user/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles/CTags.tmbundle/Support/bin/tmctags line 268.

Thanks.