[TxMt] Re: Aptana Studio licensed TM code??

Thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Tue Sep 21 19:15:05 UTC 2010

The bundles are open source.
It's explicitly allowed for the bundles to be used by anyone for anything.

I thank Allan for making the choice to open up the bundle formats and
the bundles themselves for anyone to use.
That is the biggest reason why there has been so much excellent stuff
done for TextMate.

— Thomas Aylott – SubtleGradient – MooTools – Cloudera —