[TxMt] Re: TextMate 1.5.9 crashing several times a day

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Mon Sep 13 14:45:32 UTC 2010

On Aug 12, 2010, at 10:57 AM, Gerd Knops wrote:

>> Does this sound like your problem?
>>
>> http://github.com/ciaran/projectplus/issues#issue/29
>>
> A long time ago I sent in a patch, but that never made it into PP.

Hi Gerd- (or anyone)

I applied my patch to Ciaran's projectplus, but Xcode gives me an error that GCC 4.2 isn't compatible with the 10.4SDK.

Any advice on whether I should "downgrade" the compiler to be compatible with 10.4u SDK, or should "upgrade" the SDK to 10.6, or another that's compatible with GCC 4.2?

Thanks!

Charles