[TxMt] Re: Setting C++ Include Paths

timewastin declassified at web.de
Sun Oct 24 09:10:26 UTC 2010

Thank you for trying to help. However, it's not a solution to my problem. The
audioeffectx.h itself links to a lot of other files in the same way, and of
course I can't change all the files. I need to add the "public.sdk" to the
list of library search paths, like an environment variable.

Any other suggestions? :)