[TxMt] Re: Defaulting to soft tabs + undoing hard tabs

Watts Martin layotl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 18:43:16 UTC 2010

TM should -- assuming I'm remembering this correctly! -- remember the soft
tab setting on a per filetype basis. If you set "soft tabs, 4 spaces per
tab" when an HTML file is open and save that file that way, the next time
you open an HTML file, it'll be opened in soft tabs, 4 spaces per tab.

There's a menu command to convert hard tabs to soft tabs, which you probably
already know about; I don't know of a way to automatically link that to the
'save' action, though.

- Watts