[TxMt] Re: Failed To Load ~/.gemrc

Justin Catterall 100621.1 at masonsmusic.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 08:37:28 UTC 2010

On 15 Oct 2010, at 17:32, brad tittle wrote:

> I installed a bundle for Titanium Developer. Every time I use the
> Ti. trigger I get a popup "failed to load /Users/userdir/.gemrc".  I
> have .gemrc in my directory. My searches haven't been too fruitful
> for an answer.
>
> Does this file need to be permissioned specially? Is there some
> other magic involved? Or is it related to ruby issues.
>
> Ti. actually does bring up the list.
>
> The directories referenced in .gemrc do exist.

I don't know anything about Titanium Developer, nor Ruby, but if that
error message is verbatim then the error is with a setting somewhere:
"Failed to load /Users/userdir/.gemrc" should be /Users/[your
login]/.gemrc. It's probably set in the bundle somewhere. Select
Bundles->Bundle Editor->Show Bundle Editor menu option and have a
browser through the bundle.

If that error is not verbatim, and you substituted your login name for
'userdir', then I don't know the solution to this.

--
Justin C, by the sea.