[TxMt] Word Capitalization in Ruby Bundle

Scott Clausen scottclausen at mac.com
Thu Oct 14 00:07:52 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm working my way through the 20 minute Ruby intro on the Ruby page. As I type Textmate is capitalizing All the keywords and the words at the beginning of each sentence. When I cut and paste code from the webpage it's not capitalized. Also, if I backspace and retype the characters they remain lower case.

Is there a way to limit capitalization to only the keywords I've chosen? I don't care to have every else, elsif, etc., capitalized.

Thanks for the help,

Scott

A man who limits his interests limits his life.

-- Vincent Price