[TxMt] Re: Clocks when creating new file

Sun Nov 28 10:07:42 UTC 2010

On 27 Nov 2010, at 03:54, SharpEndLLC wrote:

> Since the last update a few days ago, I cant create new files [...] I have completely removed and reinstalled several times.

Look in Preferences → Advanced → Shell Variables. Do you have anything set there?

We’ve had a few people report this, deleting prefs solved the issue. Never found out what the culprit was. But templates are created by shell scripts and thus are fragile to environment changes like most other bundle commands.