[TxMt] 1.5.10 (1616) Ruby command-R broken again

Peter Wilkins pwilkins.mit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 15:51:58 UTC 2010

Upon upgrading to 1.5.10 (1616) my command-R short-cut is broken again.
Yes, I know, I know.  It is marked "changed" in the release notes, the
interactive dylib is nowhere on my machine and the interactive disabled
shell variable is set to "true".  It worked properly before I upgraded and
now it is broken again.

I've read the forum threads and as near as I can tell, what is happening
should be impossible.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you for your help,
Peter