[TxMt] Re: manipulating full lines rather than selection

Steve King sking at arbor.net
Tue Nov 16 14:58:25 UTC 2010

On 2010-11-05 06:30, Tim Diggins wrote:
> Is there a way to make this happen? Can I "decorate' those commands
> somehow to select the relevant lines first... Or would I just have to
> rewrite those particular features (for each bundle I want them to
> happen in? )

You can easily "decorate" these commands by creating macros.  For each
command, create a macro that first selects the line (Edit -> Select ->
Line) then does the indentation, comment, or whatever.  Selecting a line
when you already have a selection converts the entire selection into a
line-based selection, which is exactly what you want.

--
Steve King
Sr. Software Engineer