[TxMt] Re: How to Handle Odd Quotes

Justin Catterall 100621.1 at masonsmusic.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 16:57:48 UTC 2010

On 11 Nov 2010, at 18:37, Ben Wilson wrote:

> Thanks. I started by turning off the "Auto-Pair characters" in
> Preferences. I'm writing a novel and am using ``dialog" to demark
> dialog. So, I guess the next thing is a snippet...

You're not writing it in LaTeX are you? That uses the same quoting
method, though I do have to hit ` twice to get ``'' and the cursor
between.

You might want to create your own bundle and dig those quotes out of
either the LaTeX or TeX bundles and add them to yours.

Looking further, it your document type is LaTeX and you hit Ctrl+`
that wraps a selection in double quotes. Some interesting stuff in
there.

--
Justin C, by the sea.