[TxMt] Re: Rolling back to a previous version of TxMate

Marc Chanliau marc.chanliau at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 17:42:06 UTC 2010

I understand your workaround, I've used it before, but it defeats the
purpose of what I want to do (I can't send a program with the workaround in
it to a user that doesn't have TxMate!). I want to run Ruby programs with
keyboard input from within TxMate. It used to work, then was broken, then
worked again in build 1589. I upgraded to 1616 only to find out that that
feature was broken again.
Also, when you put out a new version you should mention what is broken in
that new version. I understand that these things (regressions) happen, but
it would be great to have a heads up so that one can choose to upgrade (or
not) based on that knowledge.
So, how do I roll back to build 1589? (It's fine if I need to totally
uninstall build 1616 and reinstall from scratch).
Thanks.