[TxMt] Re: Problems with key equivalents and the french keyboard

Sat Nov 13 13:02:05 UTC 2010

On 13 Nov 2010, at 13:56, Capripot wrote:

> [...] Is there an option or something to change shortcut or to resolve this problem ?

Use System Preferences → Keyboard → Application Shortcuts to change the binding.

The motivation behind the change was that it seemed to be what Apple is gravitating toward (Terminal, Safari), though both those apps have multiple keys and are not fixed accross locale.

So I may decide to bring back ⌥⌘←/⌥⌘→ as alternative keys, though for now users will have to manually make the change in System Preferences.

Sorry about the inconvenience.