[TxMt] Re: New version 1.5.10?

Sat Nov 13 12:52:44 UTC 2010

On 13 Nov 2010, at 12:06, Piero D'Ancona wrote:

> Does anyone experience the problem I see here?
> the shortcut CMD+OPT+B, which should toggle
> bookmark visibility in the gutter, does not work,
> and instead an html window briefly appears and
> then disappears.

This is due to the inclusion of the Make bundle which has a Build Target… action on ⌥⌘B.

We completely forgot about Toggle Bookmarks when we assigned a key to this action.

If you prefer the old binding you can disable the Make bundle in the bundle editor or change it’s key equivalent.

FYI using ⌃⌘T with the key equivalent search (available through the magnifying glass menu) allows you to search for which action a key triggers.