[TxMt] Re: manipulating full lines rather than selection

Tim Diggins tim at red56.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 14:50:15 UTC 2010

Yeah, great tip - I'd missed that very useful key command.

However the more I think about it, the more I think that the current
behaviour with (what you might call sloppy multi-line selection), for
indent/dedent and comment/uncomment  is not very helpful. Indeed I can't
understand what need the current behaviour serves (i.e. should be treated as
a bug).

> On Nov 5, 2010, at 9:59 AM, Sven Axelsson wrote:
>
> > OK, keyboard it is. How about just hitting Shift+Cmd+L to extend the
> > selection to full lines? That's not too bad, right?
>
> I use that all the time to select the current line. I didn't know it could
> be used to fix a sloppy selection like that. Thanks for the tip!
>
> --
> Rob McBroom
> <http://www.skurfer.com/>

Tim Diggins