[TxMt] Re: "Documentation for word" bug/update

Thu Nov 4 15:31:42 UTC 2010

On 1 Nov 2010, at 14:35, Juan Falgueras wrote:

> Objective-C -> Documentation for word / selection hasn't been
> working in my SnowLeopard for I don't know how long.  Finally I have
> digging into it and founded (thanks to an old PPC Leopard
> installation) that the problem is in
>
>     /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/bin/
> html_man.sh

You may want to do:

     cd /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support
     rm -rf bin
     svn co http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Support/bin

This will give you an updated “html man” which does its own conversion
instead of relying on the (no longer included or moved to new path in
Snow Leopard) rman.