[TxMt] Re: My VIM experience

Wed Nov 3 15:37:32 UTC 2010

On Nov 3, 2010, at 12:56 AM, Martin Hess wrote:

> 2) Selective multifile grep -- in Vim you can use a regular expression to open a set of files, and then just grep across the open files.

I've never used that feature in Vim, but you could probably achieve something similar using the `mate` command (depending on your shell's regex support). There's also something from Red Sweater that lets you select by regex in the Finder (at which point you could open the selection with TextMate and have a project with only those files).

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>