[TxMt] Looking for highlighting braces, curly and brackets

jokoon ezjonas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 15:20:13 UTC 2010

Hello :)

I have read that the C/C++ grammar "eats" all braces so that it is not
possible to highlight them with the punctuation identifier.

Apparently I have to modify the default grammar to something different, I
tried to remove stuff that contains blocks and other similars, but I can't
make it work...

Can somebody help me ? I just want to be able to change the colors of those
characters:
{}[]()