[TxMt] Re: "Select Bundle Item..." keyboard shortcut doesn't work

Robert Glover Jr robertgloverjr at gmail.com
Sun May 9 13:33:33 UTC 2010

*Until your post, I had not understood that the keyboard viewer shows each
key as it is pressed.  For example, as I type this post I see each key I
press become briefly darkened in the keyboard viewer.
   Which leads me to a perplexing question.  In some of the TextMate
documentation and bundle shortcuts, there is a picture of a key that I
cannot decipher.  It looks like a circle, but at 11 o'clock there is a gap
and in that gap is a short vertical line that starts a little outside of the
circle and extends a bit towards the center of the circle.
   What key does that refer to?  It does not appear anywhere in the keyboard
viewer.
*