[TxMt] LaTeX 2 bundle “\” auto-completion

Édouard Gilbert edouard.gilbert at gmail.com
Fri May 7 11:52:22 UTC 2010

Hi list,

I’ve recently taken the step from the LaTeX bundle to the LaTeX 2 bundle, but only for a short time. Indeed, whenever I type a \, the autocompletion command takes hand but fail as soon as I hit the next symbol (letter, parenthesis, bracket...). It just displays the message “Error: too many arguments” (as tool tip). So, basically, it prevents me from typing a backslash, which is quite a pain when working with LaTeX.

Any suggestion ?

Édouard GILBERT
edouard.gilbert at gmail.com