[TxMt] Re: Adding Executor/Run Script for Custom Bundles

grosven grosven at gmail.com
Thu May 6 20:02:09 UTC 2010

Thanks, Rob. I'm obviously a total novice, sorry for the confusion.
What it is giving me is very helpful. It is giving me a preview of
HTML, so it is showing as a webpage. When I run it in terminal it
simply takes my ZML input and outputs into HTML, and it shows
basically as source. This is helpful sometimes, but not as critical as
the solution you posted. It would just be a nice to have.

So, I simply need to bust out

zml "$TM_FILEPATH"

Do you think that will work? I don't have my mac with me at work right
now, but I'll check it out when I get home. Thanks again. You are the
man!