[TxMt] Re: Posting Images with Blogging Bundle

Thu May 6 17:39:48 UTC 2010

On 7 Mar 2010, at 16:31, Mike Lim wrote:

> […] Should I be able to upload an image straightaway into the post
> before posting it?

You should, yes.

> If so, how can I fix the problem I'm having?

If you get a regular link it sounds like you haven’t selected the
proper (Blogging) grammar.

What does the status bar show? and/or the tool tip which appears on
⌃⇧P (press that when in a blog post). Also, what extension does
your image have? And do you have multiple blogs or just one?