[TxMt] Re: ANN: AckMate - a plugin to replace the ack-in-project bundle

Alessandro Vernet avernet at scdi.org
Fri Mar 26 01:21:56 UTC 2010

Trevor,

Awesome! Ack in Project was already the bundle I was using the most, so I am
looking forward to using AckMate.

With the new AckMate, when I do a search in my project and click a line in
the search results, it opens the file in a new window instead of a tab of
the window in which my project is open. Is this a bug, a feature? Is there a
way to make AckMate open that file in a tab?

Alex

Trevor Squires wrote:

> Hey,
>
> just wanted to let people know I've released AckMate - a plugin for
> searching your project files with 'ack'.
>
> It offers significant improvements over my previous ack-in-project
> bundle, such as per-project windows and settings, filetype selection,
> and a much less annoying UI.
>
> It's currently only compatible with OS X 10.5 and above (and only
> heavily tested on 10.6).
>
> Source and binaries are included in the github project at
> http://github.com/protocool/AckMate and the project wiki contains
> instructions on how to use it.
>
> Regards, Trev
>
> --
> --
> Trevor Squires
> http://propaneapp.com

-----
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
Orbeon's Blog: http://www.orbeon.com/blog/
Personal Blog: http://avernet.blogspot.com/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/avernet