[TxMt] Problem with real-time presenting standard output (cout) in HTML output

hugos kluczka at o2.pl
Sun Mar 21 16:46:21 UTC 2010

I wrote a program in C++ which does some long calculations. For information
purpose it has a "cout" function which tels me about a progress of
evaluation.
I'm used to compile my program via TM with my own boundle-command script
which looks like that:

make | pre

find_name="grep 'NAME=' ./makefile | cut -c 6- "
cmd= `eval $find_name | awk '{print "./"$0}'`
$cmd