[TxMt] Re: "Open in browser" bundle

Diego Plentz diego.pires at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 13:27:39 UTC 2010

Hans-Jörg,

Thanks for the tip, btw, my problem was another one: a few days ago, apple
updated the version of safari, which requires a system restart (and I
was procrastinating it). But in consequence of this, the "Services" menu
become unavaiable(just display "Building..." instead of the default options
- "Make sticky note", "open url", etc), and it prevented the context menu
"Open URL" from being properly displayed.

Thanks all :)

http://plentz.org
http://twitter.com/plentz