[TxMt] Re: Interesting IDE UI project.

Martin Hess martinhess at me.com
Thu Mar 11 04:49:46 UTC 2010

I like how you can get an editable call tree without flipping back and forth constantly between files. I've often wanted that ability. If you think about it, it is kind of a natural way of working with code. The call tree is a much closer view of what your code looks like when executing, which is something that code tends to do.

I had always imagined it being done with split views that automatically open and close as you go up and down the call tree. Bubble view isn't something that ever occurred to me.