[TxMt] Re: LaTeX Setup: Problems switching from TexShop to Textmate

Robi Ragan robi.ragan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 01:36:05 UTC 2010

>Did you check for spaces in path to your graphics file?  I had a
>similar problem awhile back that was solved by renaming folders, or
>just moving the pdf to the same directory as the .tex document.

>Kyle H. Ambert
>Fellow, National Library of Medicine
>Oregon Health & Science University

Yes the first thing I did was place the .pdf directly in the folder.

>To set LaTeX preferences in TextMate, press ⌘⌥, or select the menu item “Bundles > LaTeX > Preferences…”
>—Alex

Oh how I know it. I have read all the documentation and I cannot find
anything that tells me exactly what to put in these preferences. In
order to get Textmate to use the same engine that my TeXShop is using.

Anyone else have any ideas??