[TxMt] PHP Smart Autocompletion: Poll

Mario "Kuroir" Ricalde mario at ricalde.org
Thu Mar 4 18:57:26 UTC 2010

I'm almost done with the smart autocompletion bundle for PHP. However I'm wondering trying to figure out if I should include autocompletion for variables that are not defined during the class declaration; but that are defined within a method.

For example:

class MyExample extends Example
{
	public $indexed_variable;
	public function myTestMethod()
	{
		$this->indexed_variable_2 = 'Should this be indexed for the Autocompletion?';
		$this->index{autocompletion}
	}
}

Should $this->index... autocompletion show, the $indexed_variable_2? or only the one defined during the class declaration (not within methods).

Any comments will be appreciated.

- Mario "Kuroir" Ricalde