[TxMt] Re: PHP Bundle Changes

Wed Mar 3 14:47:20 UTC 2010

On Mar 3, 2010, at 12:22 AM, Joshua Varner wrote:

> I'm not really sure what to do next as far as getting feedback or who to send any patches to, so I figured firing off an email to the mailing list would be a good start.

Technology-wise, just click the “Pull Request” button on your fork’s page on GitHub. That will allow the reviewers of the official bundle to pull in your changes if they want.

Process-wise, I’m not sure if there are any steps they’d prefer prior to a pull request or not. If you don’t get any answers here, I’d just send the request.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Because it screws up the order in which people normally read text.