[TxMt] PHP Smart Code Completion (a.k.a Intellisense)

Mario Ricalde mario at ricalde.org
Mon Mar 1 13:29:29 UTC 2010

I've been working on a PHP Smart Autocompletion / Intellisense for Textmate and I though I would ask a couple of questions to any PHP Developer interested on the idea:

1. Would you like smart code completion to work only on the included files or in the current project?
2. What Frameworks for PHP do you use with textmate?
3. Do you mind if the bundle creates an extra hidden folder to cache the parsed code?
4. How frequently do you use Namespaces? ( PHP 5.3 )

When I say Smart Autocompletion, I mean it'll know your classes inheritance, how you call them, the scope, etc.