[TxMt] Re: LaTeX bundle question.

Adam Sharp adsharp at me.com
Sat Jun 26 11:36:24 UTC 2010

On 26/06/2010, at 8:16 PM, Erich Neuwirth wrote:

> On Jun 26, 2010, at 2:58 AM, Erich Neuwirth wrote:
>
>> Thanks.
>> Where could I have found this information?
>> I have to learn where to search ;-)
>>

> I found the documentation for bundles.
> I still have to get used to searching for things in unexpected places.

Many bundles have a Help or Documentation command somewhere (often bound to Ctrl-H). Besides that, Option-Esc seems to be the convention for bundle-specific completions, and many different language bundles provide useful completion commands.

Other than that, Google, and then of course this list is a great place for further help. ;)

--
Adam