[TxMt] Re: 'Open in Running Browswer' how to switch focus?

plastichairdoo plastichairdoo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 22:52:52 UTC 2010

found those lines and removed the -g parameter from the command - left with this:

------------CODE------------

# TODO: Change when Leopard Only
# On Leopard use the -g option to open in background.
if os =~ /^10\.(5|6)/
  active.each {|p| `open -a #{e_sh(p)} #{e_sh(url)}` }
else
  active.each {|p| `open -a #{e_sh(p)} #{e_sh(url)}` }
end</string>

didn't work :(
any other advice?