[TxMt] Re: foldingStopMarker with leading whitespace

Mon Jun 14 20:38:21 UTC 2010

On 14 Jun 2010, at 20:31, DZ-Jay wrote:

> The old messages I found in the archive related to this topic
> mentioned that the developers were working on a new folding engine.
> I was all excited until I noticed that the messages dated back to
> 2004 or whereabouts.  I'm guessing this didn't happen.

TM was first released in October 2004, I don’t think I was planning to
rewrite the folding engine as the first thing back then — I have often
been positive about improving the folding system, but the suggestions
I have received tend to make things ten times as complex but only give
very few advantages over the current scheme.