[TxMt] php bundle difficulty - "please cache your project"

Luke Barker lukebarker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 08:52:12 UTC 2010

 updated some bundles last week and now my PHP bundle is behaving very
weirdly.

each time I type a left parenthesis i.e.
(
symbol

it gives me the error "please cache your project first"

and does not type the parenthesis, making it impossible to use.

I have deleted all bundles added and when I deleted the PHP one, the error
went away, but obviously I still need the  PHP bundle back! When I tried ti
again I got the error.

Is there an alternative PHP bundle I could try or is it something else?

my textmate is up to date and the php I installed through get-bundles and it
is default one.

Mac Os 10.5.6 intel mac.

many thanks to anyone who can help me shed light on this matter!

Luke