[TxMt] Re: Need help with custom language highlightning

Steve King sking at arbor.net
Mon Jun 7 18:30:47 UTC 2010

On 2010-06-07 14:07, nuke wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 20:01, Tobias Jung <newsgr at tobiasjung.net
> <mailto:newsgr at tobiasjung.net>> wrote:
>> Try "Edit - Edit in TextMate" when you're in the bundle edtior... :-)
> Hm, I cannot find it. Can you find this command from BundleEditor?

It requires you to install the "Edit in TextMate" input manager, which
is not done by default. You may have trouble with it in more recent
versions of the OS. See
http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/EditInTextMate for details.

It may be easier to do it the old-fashioned way: Select all in the
bundle editor, copy, and paste into a new TextMate document. Set the
document type to "Language Grammar" and you're good to go.  Copy & paste
back into the bundle editor when you're ready to try it.

--
Steve King
Sr. Software Engineer