[TxMt] Re: Need help with custom language highlightning

Mon Jun 7 16:48:04 UTC 2010

On 7 Jun 2010, at 16:56, nuke wrote:

> Could you try it yourself please? Does it work for you?

As I mentioned, your grammar doesn’t do anything other than match PHP
tags and include the PHP grammar, but it doesn’t assign any name/
scope to the matched tags, so they shouldn’t be highlighted.

I wouldn’t exactly call your grammar the simplest example since you
match stuff w/o assigning a name and then include another grammar. Try
the example from the manual.

And press ⌃⇧P at various places in your document, this shows how TM
parsed the current construct, *assuming* you actually assigned names
to the parts matched.