[TxMt] Re: Convert inline CSS to stylesheet - Merge all STYLE tags into HEAD

Thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Sun Jun 6 19:58:10 UTC 2010

I should read this list more often.
All my stuff is now on github at http://github.com/subtleGradient/

Balance Jr was moved to: http://github.com/subtleGradient/SelectStuff.tmbundle
It really needs an update, but I'm busy and stuff or whatever. It
works well enough for me I guess.

A bunch of stuff is in http://github.com/subtleGradient/subtlegradient.tmbundle

I don't remember where the merge styles thing is.

I should probly get around to releasing all my other bundles one of these days…

— Thomas Aylott
    SubtleGradient
    MooTools