[TxMt] Convert highlighted code to html with css styling of textmate window

Tim Rand timrandg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 04:14:48 UTC 2010

Once, I saw a tip by James Gray II (if I remember correctly) about how to
convert highlighted text in TextMate to html with css style so that the
rendered html is identical to the textmate window (in my case Railscast
theme). But now I can't quit remember how to do it--something with markdown
maybe. And can't find the tip. Does anyone know how to do this?

I want an easy way to post code snippets from textmate.

Thanks,
Tim