[TxMt] Spellchecking is broken for me, what should I look at to fix it?

Oli macromates.com at boblet.net
Sun Jun 6 03:19:42 UTC 2010

Hey All,

For some reason despite having “Check spelling as you type” selected,
spellchecking no longer happens for me, except in ‘plain text’
documents. In an HTML document I don’t get any red underlines,
selecting Check Spelling gives an error beep, and Show Spelling &
Grammar doesn’t find anything to change. Changing the document’s
language to plain text gives me red underlines, but also for all HTML
code.

Can anyone tell me what I should check to troubleshoot this? Thanks in advance!

peace - oli