[TxMt] Re: TM2

Ray Slakinski ray.slakinski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 00:56:59 UTC 2010

Just dont fall into the same trap Duke Nukem Forever fell into, always changing and doing something better and cooler only to find out that it isn't cool anymore after all that work and you change it all again. Its better to have a Textmate 2 then 3 then 4 then nothing at all. I love TM that I have, but I would be lying if I didn't say I didn't poke around the other editors whenever a ugly bug rears its head and pisses me off.

Ray Slakinski