[TxMt] hyperlink helper problem

Christopher Brewster cbrewster at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 14:51:30 UTC 2010

Most of the Hyperlink Helper commands in that bundle do not work for me.
For example, if I run the 'Look up selection on wikipedia and link' command, I get:

----
sh: : command not found
/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/ui.rb:297:in /bin/bash: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of filenew'
	from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support/lib/ui.rb:20:in /bin/bash: -c: line 0: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of filecall_with_progress'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.Wzo5AT:63:in
----

What do I need to do to fix this?

Thanks,