[TxMt] Re: FW: Control alt shift B - what did I do??

plastichairdoo plastichairdoo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 01:50:57 UTC 2010

dood! you hit ctrl-alt-shift B??!?!

Noooo!

you're totally screwed.

just kidding. /;-J
you just switched languages. ctrl-opt-shift 'Letter' is the command to shift languages - depending on which bundles and languages you've installed you may have a few or you may have alot.

in any case - to revert to JS just use the little 'L' pop-up menu at the bottom of the doc window or use the shortcut ctrl-opt-shift J and select Javascript.

cheers,
bennett

P.S. Interesting - I was going to include a link to the proper section in the online manual but I can't find anything!
I only did a cursory check, so maybe it's there - but perhaps the docs need a bit added about the basics of switching languages etc.