[TxMt] FW: Caret movement by word

Rathouz, Paul [BSD] - HSD prathouz at uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 15 14:15:23 UTC 2010

I think these commands are called something like CamelWord and snake_word
(but I do not have those names exactly correct).  -- pr

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010, ijmcf wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have seen two different 'move caret by word' behaviors in TextMate:
> the first stops the caret at capital letters, underscores, and after every
> number, such that moving the caret across "aB_911" is 5 movements
> the second *doesn't* stop the caret at any of the above, so moving across
> "aB_911" is one movement
>
> On my setup (see below) the former is bound to ctrl-arrow and the latter to
> alt-arrow.
>
> I would like to change the bindings of ctrl-arrow to do the latter, but I
> don't know the name of the command to bind to in DefaultKeyBinding.dict (the
> former seems to be MoveWordLeft/Right or MoveWordForward/Backward).
>
> Any help appreciated
> Thanks!
>
> Mac OS X Snow Leopard
> External Kinesis ergonomic keyboard
> Custom DefaultKeyBinding.dict
> --

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.