[TxMt] missing .def file called by pdflatex

Rathouz, Paul [BSD] - HSD prathouz at uchicago.edu
Fri Jul 2 05:10:07 UTC 2010

Hi -- When I use Command-R to typeset a file in TextMate (using engine
pdflatex), I get an error message that

Package epstopdf Warning: Graphics driver file `pdftex.def' not found.

and it does not typeset correctly.
However, if I typeset the same file in Terminal using

% pdflatex foo.tex

It typesets fine and I do not get the error. The Terminal version is running
pdflatex in /usr/texbin .  I am not sure what TextMate is running.  -- pr

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.