[TxMt] Re: LaTeX Typeset & View

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Jan 27 05:52:11 UTC 2010

Le 27 janv. 2010 à 02:14, Alex Ross a écrit :

> Hi LaTeX users,
>
> I'm working some more on the Typeset and View command, we are going to replace the default command that currently ships with TextMate. But I need some information.  What process are TextMate's LaTeX users following for building their documents?  I'm sure most of you are using bibtex, but what about other things like makeindex?  Has everyone moved to a pure pdf-based process, or are some of you still using dvi/postscript?  What are you using for pictures?  Anything you can tell me will help.
>
> I would also *love* example documents along with the expected output.  This will aid in testing, and ensure that your particular process will be supported!

Engines : pdflatex, xelatex

I don't use bibtex but makeindex heavily
I use 1/50 en mode dvi/postscript
I need a tikz scope because I use heavily tikz and
 I make this because I moved to a pure pdf-based !!!
I make my pitures but I need to work with pictures.

I need some more complexe engines like in TexShop for example : asymptote or metapost.

In the templates I think templates based on koma-script should be useful !

I try to give some examples in the next days

Best Regards and sorry for my bad english

Alain Matthes