[TxMt] Re: Colors in R.tmbundle

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Jan 26 13:40:39 UTC 2010

On Jan 26, 2010, at 1:51 PM, Paul Metzner wrote:
> thanks for the hints, but I believe you misunderstood me. I don't want to change syntax highlighting within the editor, but the colors in the output, which are now blue on blue. I have found out that there's a stylesheet for that somewhere on my system but I can't seem to find it. At least, it is not included in the bundle itself.

Hi Paul,

indeed, I misunderstood you completely, sorry.

Yes, there's a CSS file which controls the runtime HTML output format. The file is called "pastel.css" located in the R.tmbundle/Support folder. Depending on your installation you should find it somewhere in '~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/R.tmbundle/Support' or '~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles/R.tmbundle/Support'. To go into a tmbundle file, right-click in Finder at it and choose "Show Package Content".

But, what do you mean by "blue on blue", the background?